Sunday, November 25, 2018

PERSONAL BLOG [This is a NON-PROFIT BLOG-SITE]


This website uses cookies from Google.
Cookies on this website are used to analyze website traffic.
Cookies from Google help Google deliver its services.

DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE NO WIKIPEDIA ENTRIES UNDER: WEB LOG?

It is beyond the year 2017, yet the people who post informative content online about the Internet, have not define'd 'web log' for essayist, bloggers, journalist, nor for people who are associated with the Independent press and associated websites. 

 

COMPUTER USERS DO NOT KNOW WHAT WEB LOGS ARE.

Fortunately, finding basic information about 'web logs' was easier than starting my own web log!
Finding information is easier when we use search engines online.
Using one search engine, I learned that in general:
- web logs are easy to use websites. A website is a collection of webpages.
- web logs post new information at the top of the webpage.
- web logs and blog-sites use cookies [HTTP COOKIE].
- web logs share interesting information.

DEFINITION: BLOG = WEB + LOG

I WILL DEFINE "PERSONAL BLOG"

When I first started tu write on Blogger, I assume'da writing a blog was the same as keeping a journal, only I assumed my 'journal' would be online and not private...a new writer's risk

I soon learn'da that web logs online are not really paper journals. Because of the website's electronic page layout, because of enhanced templates, because I can write using HTML, because of cookies from a more popular website, and because of my ability to link my 'blog' with other web logs / blogs on Blogger, I am certain that my personal blog uses more technological know-how, and more battery power than writing in my blank book journals ever could. That being stated, essentially my old-fashioned journals are blank books waiting for me to leave profound observations.  

What do I think my personal blogs are? I think my blog-sites online will be essentially my method of learning electronic page layouts!


PERSONAL BLOG.

MY PERSONAL BLOG IS ABOUT ME. My PERSONAL BLOG is a note about my PRESENCE and  my PERFORMANCE ONLINE. My PERSONAL BLOGS have my opinions about the technological devices I have purchased.

My PERSONAL BLOG is not a NEW OFFER, or A PARTY INVITE.
THIS IS A REVIEW, A PERSONAL BLOG REVIEW.

AT THE END OF 2018, I WANTED TO  LOOK BACK STARTING FROM WHERE MY PERSONAL BLOGS AND MANY OF MY PERSONAL TROUBLES STARTED.

I WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHERE MY "OPEN-TO-THE PUBLIC" BLOGS HAVE BEEN, AND THINK ABOUT WHERE I BELIEVE MY BLOGS ONLINE ARE GOING!


FEBRUARY 2019

MEMES [ME-EM-SA]. A PERSONAL BLOGSITE DEVOTED TO THE MEMES I START.


NOVEMBER 2018


























MY PHOTO EXCERPT: HOW IS BEING ONLINE ABOUT MY MOTHER?

"My Philosophy: I BRING MY FALSE DREAM INTU THE LIGHT. I DID THIS WITH A PEN, NOTEBOOK, P.C., AND MANY SHEETS OF PAPER / PAIPER."


FEBURARY 2014

 
 
 









HAVE QUESTIONS?
ASK MINDA!



Q: WHAT ABOUT A GROUP BLOG?

A: GREAT IDEA! I OFFERED TU CO-WRITE A  BLOG LAST YEAR, MID-2018 "LAS VERDES Y THE SAIGE" WITH MA, MY PARENT...I share our concerns.


"When Ma acts lai-ca my parent, I may be able to write a blog with her...a blog about PARENTING and COMMON SENSE MEDIA. For now, Ma seems concern'da about my niece, the one who dreams of being a hacker..."

No comments:

Post a Comment